Group and Individual Reservation Process
To make a reservation at Mound Ridge Please email or call us at email@example.com or (573) 265-3098
Have this information on hand:
- Contact Person
- Group Name
- Group Type/Reason for Retreat
- Contact Mailing Address, Telephone Numbers, and E-mail
- Estimated Number of Guests
- Arrival and Departure Date
- Meal Request – Any meal service requested and special dietary restrictions applying to the entire group such as vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free meals. We will be happy to help in any way with dietary restrictions.
- Extra Activities – Float trips, zip-line, and/or giant swing must be reserved at the time of booking to ensure the proper staff will be on property to help facilitate said activities.
Please Note: Mound Ridge does host up to two or more groups at a time depending on numbers Buildings are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Once your reservation date is determined you will be e-mailed a packet of information. In this packet you will find: Reservation sheet, a Deposit Request, a Contract and Policy, and a Facility Usage/Indemnity Agreement.
- A deposit is required in order to secure your date. If your deposit has not been sent in by the designated date listed on the Deposit Request form, the weekend will open up to other groups. Deposits can be held on a credit card if need be.
- If the deposit has not been sent within four days of deposit due date, a call should be placed letting the Retreat Center Registrar or Director know when it can be expected.
- The Contract and Policy and Facility Usage/Indemnity Agreement must be signed and returned before your arrival date. This is a requirement for the use of Mound Ridge.
- You must contact the Retreat Center Registrar at least seven days before your retreat with the following information:
- Final number of attendees broken down into the following age groups: Adult (12+), Youth (4-11), and Child (0-3).
- Any and all dietary restrictions applying to individual group members such as food allergies.
- Linen packages needed.
- Please make sure to contact Mound Ridge in the event of a cancellation. Failure to send in a deposit or required paperwork does not constitute as a cancellation. The cancellation policy and fees are as follows:
Final Count and Billing
- The final count of your group must be confirmed with the Retreat Center Registrar at least seven days prior to your arrival
- You will pick up a Welcome Folder from the Welcome Center upon your arrival. Contained in this folder is a meal and lodging sheet, which must be filled out in order to keep track of lodging, meals, and work group hours. This folder must be returned to the Director or the tray in the Welcome Center before departure. Failure to fill out the meal and lodging sheet could result in overcharging your group.
- A final, itemized invoice will be sent to the Contact Person via e-mail following the retreat.
- Reservations may be made for the following calendar year during or immediately following a retreat. Groups will be scheduled in pencil on the calendar and contacted when paperwork for that calendar year is to be sent out.
Mound Ridge Hosted Retreat Refund Policy
A “hosted” retreat is defined as a retreat or event sponsored by either Mound Ridge or the Presbytery of Giddings-Lovejoy.
- There is a per person deposit required for all hosted retreats.
- The remainder of the fee is due three (3) weeks prior to the event.
- If the registrant cancels 7 days prior to event; 100% of the event cost is non-refundable.
Policy for use of the Challenge and Team Building Course
- Permission forms will need to be presented to the Director or Manager upon arrival and check-in.
- Permission forms for all participants must be kept on file in the Mound Ridge Retreat Center office.
- Tennis shoes must be worn.
- Jeans or heavy cotton pants (no silky, nylon type materials) must be worn.
- Shorts can be worn only if they are long shorts (NO SHORT SHORTS!)
- No insect repellent or lotions can be used.
- If full figured, must wear shoulder style harness.
- Must wear appropriate gear as stated and instructed by the facilitator.
- Mound Ridge Retreat Center holds the right to remove any person(s) from the Challenge and Team Building Course that does not follow the safety guidelines.
- Postings around the course shall be adhered to.
- Mound Ridge Retreat Center will stay current with the safety standard distributed by the Association of Challenge Course Technologies of which Mound Ridge Retreat Center is a current member.